Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think..
Pick Your Artist: Maroon 5
Are you male or female: Woman
Describe yourself: Not falling apart
How do you feel about yourself: She will be loved
Describe where you currently live: Back at your door
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The sun
Your favorite form of transportation: If you only knew
Your best friend is: The way I was
Your favorite color is: Secret
What's the weather like: Figure it out
Favorite time of day: Sunday morning
If your life was a tv show, what would it be called?: Until you're over me
What is life to you: Makes me wonder
What is the best advice you have to give: Nothing lasts forever
If you could change your name, what would it be: Ragdoll
Your favorite food is: Kiwi
Thought for the Day: Losing my mind
How I would like to die: Sweetest Goodbye
My soul's present condition: Tangled
The faults I can bear: This love
My motto: Can't stop
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar